Sunday, October 4, 2015

They're Coming!!!!

The Zombies are Coming!!!!!



















LOL, not really…that's just Wayne.
He was putting plastic on the outside of the windows at the cottage.
We have storm windows and put them up every year….but Wayne is always going above and beyond what is needed, he thinks we need to add plastic on the windows as well.

Have you ever had this pastry called a Flaky by Vachon.
They are so good!!!
I have been eating them since I was a kid.






















I have an odd way of eating…almost everything, lol.
I like to pick the sugar off of the top layer of this pastry.
I then take my Flaky apart and then put icing on both the top and the bottom.

But I am disappointed as the manufacturers of the Flaky…have decided to cut corners and for many years, they have been pretty stingy on the icing and I can no longer do that :(
















Wayne and I didn't get home until 7:30 from camp tonight.
It took us a bit longer to close up this year….plus the couple extra quad rides didn't speed anything up at all ;)
I am off to watch the Season finale of Fear the Walking Dead now :)

I hope you all had a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. He is just keeping your cottage safe from the wild weather from Lake Superior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny that you have particular ways of eating things, Tracy! I was just thinking the other day about my weird food quirks' like how I'll eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup all along the outside edge first and then eat the middle. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, what a funny picture of Wayne! I'm glad you fit in some extra quad rides Sunday :) We spent the day on the road with Abie's volleyball team and watched a college volleyball team play. It was fun! I did take my planner in the car to work on though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All closed up for another season, always a sad time. We haven't closed up yet but plan to do in the next couple of weeks, the weather looks good for next week. We quite often have Thanksgiving there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always sad to close up your cottage - a reminder to the rest of us that Winter is on it's way :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)