Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Heathers Gorjuss Birthday Card 2020

Its me!!
Really its me!!
So much for my goal to blog once a week!
And here I used to blog everyday....what?!!?
























Every year for my daughter Heather's birthday I make her a card with a Gorjuss girl on it.
She actually loved these images before I even knew about them.
After ordering some of the Gorjuss Girl stamps I noticed that she had an image on her computer screen. So every year since then I made her a card with one of these images.

This year I kind of cheated...
I usually colour my images on her card, but this year I ran out of time, so I photocopied my stamp package cover.
I felt like I slacked...but it still is a cute card, right?!
I just adore these images so so much.

I hope everyone is staying safe with this virus
I'm going to try and be a little more creative with most places being closed and having to stay at home.
I hope you all have a very creative day 💗💗💗

Tracy  

3 comments:

  1. That's a really nice card. Lots of detail & how very creative to use the package cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your post pop up in my reader. Fab card - she looks as if she is thinking - who me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very COOL card and I totally love that you scanned the image... sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do when your pressed for time! I'm sure your daughter loved it! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)