Sunday, March 28, 2021

Graphic 45 Elegance

I am not really an online shopper, but when I saw this paper collection, I just needed to have it!
I contacted The Scrapbook Cottage and they were going to order it in.
So I purchased it all...every paper, every embellishment...I had to have everything, lol

And I am so glad I did...its gorgeous and made me so happy to receive some happiness in the mail at this time as we are in Lockdown/stay at home order.

Now lets see how long it will take me to actually use it instead of hoarding it, lol.

I hope you are all safe and well and enjoy a creative day.

Tracy 💗💗💗

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous collection, I'm a sucker for florals. I'm not a big online shopper I also like to see, touch and hold products. The two places I shop do not have on-line stores. So to get things you really have to know what you want then go pick them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't had any scrapbooking stores here for many years now. So sad.
    I usually would get my supplies from the States, but now that we can't travel, I had to purchase online...like you, I like to touch the papers, see the exact colours...plus the overall pleasure of shopping isn't there with online....well until it lands on your door step, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)