Monday, July 19, 2021

Sawyer & Dawson's Mini Album

I have another mini album to share!!
I made this one back in March, but I am late in sharing ( as usual) I really need it to be fall so I can have internet....no internet at camp.

I created this mini album with the March SCT Sampler.
I vowed to use up this sampler each month as I receive them...again I am behind, teehee.

I made this album for my grandson's as they love to look at photos of themselves. 
I kept it simple as I wanted the boys to look at it without ripping off the flaps or losing any tags, lol.

























You can see I used prong fasteners to put this album together.
I had these on hand as I used to do the book work for the family business and this is how I kept the invoices together....now that I'm retired, I found another use for them 😉
I also purchased some book binding tape to attach the binding together.









































I also made a video of the completed mini album.
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel..just click on the link 😁


I really hope you all are having a wonderful summer (if it is summer where you are) and are keeping safe and well ❤️❤️
We have a lot of wild fires around here and the smoke and haze in the air is a bit scary...I feel for all of those close to the fires..take care ❤️❤️

Tracy ❤️❤️❤️

3 comments:

  1. Really cute mini album, the pictures, papers and journaling are perfect together off to see the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this mini album . BookMyEssay offers expert assistance with Problem Statement Dissertation Assignment Help . Our dedicated team ensures your research objectives are well-defined, setting the stage for a successful academic journey.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)