Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Love You & Me mini album

I have been enjoying the summer at camp!
Our summers are short here in Canada (Northern Ontario) so I make the most of them by being outside as much as I can....which means my craft suffers.
But we have a very long cold winter here...so outside I will stay until I hibernate for the winter.
With that being said, I am going to share with you a project I made in February.

I have a yearly subscription with Scrapbook & Cards Today for their SCT Sampler.
I have been getting them since they started in January 2018...but I really haven't been using them.
This year my friend Deborah and I made a pact with each other to use each Sample as they came...we are a few months behind 😳

We made a mini album with the February's sampler.
Here is the one I made.
I made it for my youngest daughter Kristy and her boyfriend.




















































I also did a video explaining (not very good I might add) on how I constructed this mini.
I have been getting requests to do a tutorial on this mini....so that is in the far off future, lol

I hope you enjoyed my mini album.

Tracy ❤️❤️❤️

2 comments:

  1. Cute album! I would love to see a tutorial on this!
    Have a great day
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute album - I think I see how you did that! Going to try this with my sampler

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)