My goodies for the design team from The Enchanted Scrapper came in today.
I am sooo excited.
Here is the mini album "Vintage Car Album"...well I call it a maxi mini as it is about 6"x12".
It has a lot of add on as well.
Theresa asked me what "I" wanted in my kit.
I was so surprised...I thought when you were on a design team they gave you what "they" wanted you to use.
So when Theresa phoned me and asked me what "I" wanted I was shocked. I think I may have frustrated her a bit as I had no idea, lol.
I never know what I am going to do on a page until I am actually working on it. Plus I have so many of my own supplies and enjoy making my own embellishments, I really didn't know what to say.
So I told her to just send what she thought would go with my papers I selected.
So she told me to use what I wanted and I can use the extras on a different project :)
1. I don't think that I am good enough....seriously have you seen what some of those women do.
2. What if I don't like the papers or supplies they send me. How do you create something that you heart isn't in to.
3. Time....I don't like to be on a time schedule. I also work from my home and have 3 daughters. I want to enjoy my craft, I don't want it to feel like it is a job.
This is why being on This design team is perfect for me.
1. I was asked to be this team, I didn't apply for it.
2.Theresa designs the mini albums (which are awesome by the way, and I know of a few more that are coming :) But I get to choose my papers and embellishments. I can create the books how I want. She has total faith in me :)
3. Time is not an issue. She made it clear to me that she wants this to be fun for me. There is no time frame. I can do this when I feel inspired.
Seriously how perfect is this :)
Onto My Day:
I worked all day today.
I didn't even get in a second to make a card as I was hoping to.
I tried to phone Sharon today but her phone would ring once and then just static.
So I phoned the phone company to tell them what was going on (she has had this issue on and off for a couple years)
They told me to phone her, and get her to phone them for some trouble shooting.
Well Duh, How can I phone her when that is what the problem is. I had to remind this guy 3 times that I can't "phone" her as her phone is out. She probably doesn't even know it.
Then I got an email from my Internet provider, saying my email had to get deactivated and I needed to put in my email address and my password to re-activate it.
I didn't do it. But I phoned them just to be sure.
They told me it is a hoax.
If ever you are asked to put in your password, it is a hoax. Do Not Do It.
So there is my tip for you all today.
I hope you all had a creative Monday :)