Sunday, November 10, 2013

So many Crafty Goodies…where to start.

We are home safe and sound :)
Wayne and I had a great time on our little weekend getaway.
I took all my creative goodies out of their bags…they were sad in there ;)
Boy it looks like a lot of stuff ;)
I also picked up 2 packs of cartridges for my Selphy. I can't find them here ;(

If you are wondering why there is a CD rack with my creative supplies. Its for my punches.
I store my punches on a towel rack from Ikea, have been for years. But I have ran out of room, years ago, lol.
I had seen a few other crafters store the longer border punches in the CD rack…I will share with you when I have them in here…hope it works for me. I agonized on which CD rack to get. I didn't have a punch with me, so I hope this one works :)
















Day 10 of 30 Days of Thankfulness :)
Today I am thankful for our new jeep.
Not only is she a beauty, but also kept Wayne and I safe on our travels this weekend.
Also she kept my tush warm with her heated seats…cause it was cold this weekend, it was windy and it snowed…brrrr.















I hope you all had a great weekend and had a creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Glad you are home safe and sound! Lots of creative goodies to play with! Love my heated seats in cold weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa that's a lot of creative fun! Can't wait to see your stencil projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a fabulous weekend, great bunch of supplies, waiting to see how you use the CD holder before I toss mine lol. Thanks for the information on where I found the template for the giftcard holder. I did search her blog and Stamp tv and splitcoast stampers. but only found the newer versions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the CD rack works too~you have lots og goodies to put away. thanks for the visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a safe trip. I am so interested in this CD rack for your punches, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you had a safe trip and your new jeep worked out perfectly! lots of fun goodies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see what you do with the CD rack!

    I'm glad you are enjoying your new Jeep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous haul and glad the new Jeep is keeping you warm, what a way to break her in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is quite the haul, Tracy! Enjoy all of your new goodies. I have been looking for the Tim Holtz masks. Can't wait to see what you do with them. And I never got the heated seat thing, having lived in Orlando so many years. But then I moved to TN for 5 years and I finally understood. Best thing EVER! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)