Friday, November 8, 2013

Weekend trip for my honey and I

Guess what I'm up to today?!
Wayne and I are in Duluth...just the two of us. 
Mind you all we talk about are our girls. 

There are hat people and none hat people. Sadly I am not a hat person :(
I wish I was, but I haven't found one that looks good on me. 
Don't mind my tired face. It is near the end of the evening and this was our last stop before heading to the hotel for the evening. 
 I know what you want to see.... The shopping goodies.
Hobby lobby goodies. 
Then we checked out Michaels. 
Lastly the dollar store. 
Did you notice no paper or paper packs. Yes, there are washi tapes...but come on..I can't cut everything out, lol. 
Plus tomorrow is the scrapbooking stores. So hold on to your hats.... Or your Fedora :)
It snowed here today and Wayne told me to bring a light jacket. I think he forgot who he was married to, as I am always cold. 
So because of that I had to buy a new coat ;)
It is actually black. 
Day 8 of 30 days of thankfulness.
I am thankful that my husband and I can go on a weekend vacation. 
I am also so thankful that I am able to shop for my passion of creating. 
I am also thankful that I was able to pick up some goodies for my friends for Christmas ;). 
I hope you all had a wonderful, warm and creative Friday.
Tracy :)
 


12 comments:

  1. Ok I like that hat on you. Geez what do you do with all your goodies! Waiting for stencils. How was the drive in the new Jeep? Bet it was fun. Good way to break it in. Our closest US shooing is 5 1/2 hours away in great falls. Would be nice to see if they had anything good. Too bad parking doesn't accommodate my motor home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great weekend for you, the hat looks pretty good and I don't think you look tired. Great looking crafty goodies and coat. Have a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous in that sweet hat!
    Lots of fun goodies! Did you say "washi tape"? lol
    Sounds like a super fun weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look great in the hat!
    Sounds like you two are having a blast! Can't wait to see more of your haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look great I'm that hat!! I see some clearance stickers on the hobby lobby purchases... They usually have pretty good deals! Love your new jacket!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you so suit that fedora. You are a secret hat person...you just don't know it!

    The jacket is a great style...and looks like it will keep you warm.

    It is nice to have weekend getaways together...DH and i are heading out this Monday for a 2 day getaway (to see my Mum but still, all in all, it is a getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think also you look great in the hat:D
    And I love your shopping:D

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spur of the moment trips are always good! Enjoy your weekend and great goodies and I love the coat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice coat and BTW you should have bought that hat. You looked great in it. I am the same about hats. Is it cause we are short? LOL I think maybe. I see MME! Oh Hobby Lobby? You lucky duck you! Another cart from Ikea? No fair. I don't have one yet. Going soon myself to get it I think. LOL
    Hugs,P

    ReplyDelete
  10. You looked cute in the hat! I love the jacket very nice. I also am always cold. lol Glad you had a nice time with the hubby and let's not forget the scrapbooking shopping!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loooove the new coat! It is fabulous! And I thought you looked nice in the hat!

    I really like hats while they are on, but when I take them off, they mess up my hair. But now that its long, I can just throw it in a ponytail and no one notices :)

    You got such awesome scrapping goodies! Of course, you always do! Really love the letter stickers, I need to pick up some more of those soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute coat! and fabby scrappy goodies! I though the fedora was pretty good on you. :0) But sometimes, it just does not "feel" like "you".

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)