Saturday, August 16, 2014

A New Kind of Stamping Block

I got to colour today :)
It started out as a cloudy day with a bit if rain. So I decided to do a bit of colouring.
I didn't bring my stamp block with me, so I had to improvise. 
When there is a will, there is a way...right!? 
I don't like coffee, so thought this is the best way to use this thing, teehee. 
Not sure how many use the brand "Blick studio" coloured pencils. But thought I would share my colour choices. 
Turned out to be a beautiful day after all. 
Hope you all had a creative day :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. I have not used that brand but I have heard great things about them.

    Your image turned out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous luv your choice of colour, and your improvisation,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet image and yep we will find a way to craft - what paper do you use for pencil colouring, and I really must get some of these pencils sometime. Wonderful colouring! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a cutie, Tracy, and great way to use that coffee pot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image!! Awesome coloring

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a pretty smart cookie! Your colored image turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every clever! I'll have to remember that one. Glad you got to colour - turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect!! I love the coffee pot!! Your girl turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great way to use a coffee pot! and the image is very cute. I know you had fun coloring her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I read this post, so where is my comment? Good thinking about the coffee pot, I would have to use something else as mine would be hot and full of coffee. I have used a woodblock stamp for a block ocassionally.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)