Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Creative Getaway-Day 3. Hiking friends.

Today was another awesome day :).
We did a couple of hikes, but decided to forgo our evening walk to do some serious creating.
Here is Debbie climbing up the rocky part of the mountain. 
We wanted to check inside this cave. 

I can picture I bear hibernating in here. 
I couldn't see inside as it was so dark, so used my flashlight app on my iPhone. 
It could have been a big mistake as I think it was a bat cave. Not Batman's cave either. I wasn't going to wait around for him as those little bats don't like light and I wanted to get out of there. 
I think behind that smile, I'm saying "Hurry up and take your f'ing picture" 
But we did take some more relaxed photos :) 

We have hiked these trails every year we have been coming up, which we figured to be 5 years. 

Beautiful isn't it. 
This year we only did the one trail. 
We were a bit disappointed as we couldn't go to the end because there were too many fallen trees we couldn't climb over :(. 

Off to make a couple more cards. 
Hope you all had a Creative Day :)

Tracy :) 

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a good balance of outdoors and crafty time, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pictures it sounds like a fun hike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you actually SEE the bats???!!! Ew!! Such pretty pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you have had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This trail is gorgeous!

    You are brave going near that cave!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)