Saturday, August 2, 2014

Creative at camp

It started off as a beautiful day.
Heather, Ashley and I went for a nice morning walk.
I got in my over 10,000 steps again today, not sure how, as it seems like we have been sitting on our arses all day. 

During the heavy rains, Sharon and I came inside and did a bit of creating :) 
Sharon put some 8x8 pages together and I did a bit of colouring with my coloured pencils :)
The older kids played some lawn games. And lots of swimming was done in between the rain.
I just had to show off my cute nephews, Tom and Dustin. 
Ended the day with another campfire. And what campfire isn't complete without a few toasty roasty marshmallows ;). 

Hope you all had a creative day. 

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring and glad that you are having a great weekend, even with the rain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your coloring!! Sounds like you all had a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, sunds lke a fabulous day!!super cute image and your colouring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful day, even with the rain!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like some good times were had despite the weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some cute little nephews! Fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic colouring...those little fellows are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)