Monday, August 11, 2014

I need to stay home ;)

Today was a pretty busy day.
I had some errands to run, then Heather, Kristy and I went shopping.
Then I dropped them off at Ashley's house as they are sleeping over there tonight.

I had a lot of alone time on my hands as Wayne worked late tonight, he didn't get home until after 9:30.
So with so much time on my hands, whats a crafty girl to do.
I know what I should have been doing….crafting ;)
But I decided to wander through Michael's.
I took my time and went down every aisle.
I found these goodies in the clearance area :)
The 12x12 papers are some resist papers from Heidi Swapp.
I had my eye on these Recollections frames a while back, but way to pricey for my liking.
I thought that these chipboard speech bubbles looked like fun :)






















They had one last package of this other set of the Heidi Swapp PL cards.
I felt pressured to pick them up, teehee.
They have a gold foil on the cards.
I am thinking I may be able to change the colours of the backgrounds with either mists or inks.






















Here are all the 4x6 cards.
There are 3 cards in each design.
I personally would have preferred more designs instead of 3 of the same cards.













Here are the 3x4 cards.
Again there are 3 cards in each design.
But if I ink or spray the backgrounds, it will give the cards a different look.
The package in the top left are all the chipboard pieces.



















When I did get home, I wasn't going to eat supper alone, so I waited for Wayne.
So I decided to check out the internet and watch a video or two.
Then our cute little Luna decided to snuggle on my lap and go for a nap….a long nap.
It was so cute that I didn't want to disturb her, even though I really had to go pee.
Let just say when she finally woke up, I had to move very carefully to the washroom ;)

















Hope you all had a Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Of course, a crafty gal must visit the crafty store! Your goodies look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the craft store. It is such a bad addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful crafty goodies - I have to stay away from Michaels for the rest of the month, after doing my re-organize of the craft room, but it's so tempting ;-) Luna looks as if she has settled right in - so happy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this set you picked up! Something about that gold!! Luna is such a sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun new finds, Tracy, and it looks like Luna has made herself quite at home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, she is so adorable! You'll like the resist paper. I haven't had the Heidi Swapp but have some from Stampin' Up! Those little cards look very versatile. I'm sure you will find lots of creative things to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luna is a beautiful kitty and looks oh so comfy.Great buys at Michaels, I have Stampin'up residt paper and anothe package I bought at Winners one day but have not used either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those new PL cards! Great find!
    Your new little nor is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving Heidi's take on PL...however, I already have so much that I haven't used yet that I am trying my very best to refrain. Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh you are doing to have so much fun with all those goodies. I love wandering at M's too. I think it is my home away from home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your goodies! Those Recollection frames...I need to pick up some! :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)