Monday, August 18, 2014

Its not easy being green

Look at the pretty tree frog that was at the cottage.
It attached itself to the side of my FIL's cabin.
So pretty.






















And just because its been a few days since I shared a photo of our cutie.
Here is our adorable Luna.
She enjoys slipping behind the chair to watch the goings on in the neighbourhood ;)






















I just felt the need to get a close up.
She is looking at me like "What the heck are you doing lady", lol.

















I was planning on going for a walk tonight with my friend Debbie.
I was on my way there, when she texted me.
So I pulled over..as not only is it illegal to be on your cell phone here, but it is also extremely dangerous and careless.
Well it turned out it was raining at her house.
I U-turned it back home and went on the treadmill. No sooner was I home that it started raining here as well.

Today was a day to tidy our house, so no creating for me.
But I hope you all had a very Creative Day today :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Interesting green frog! Does the kitty go to the lake too? Cleaning at my house too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to see that Luna became part of your family.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo green frog!

    I will email you how to make the bow I put on my card, I have a class today so it will be tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could do with a couple of toads at my place, slugs is taking over the garden, such a pretty puss so majestic.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute pictures, Luna is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our kitty loves sitting in the window, too, it's as close as she'll get to the outdoors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every day is a day to tidy at our house ;) Luna had just settled right in, hasn't she?! That frog is almost neon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that frog is too cool!!!!
    luna looks so happy

    ReplyDelete
  9. The frog looks so cool, and Luna is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love frogs and toads but we don't have any at this house we moved into last year. At least I have yet to see one. Maybe they are hiding somewhere. Your kitty Luna is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That frog is so interesting! Luna is very adorable! We had a dog, Holly, who loved to sit in the front window too.

    I'm glad you didn't get caught in the rain on your walk. And that you pull over to text. Texting and driving is not illegal in Louisiana and that makes me very nervous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)