Friday, August 1, 2014

No more cast, and family.

Wayne is so happy he got his second cast off and didn't need another one.
Plus the doctor said he didn't need a brace or physio.
Just as long as he takes it easy for the next few weeks and does some excersises with his wrist. 

Because of Wayne's appointment he took the rest of the day off of work, we headed to camp really early. 
Full house this weekend. We have relatives from out of town. My brother David his wife Amanda and my two little nephews.
My dad and stepmom Doreen are also here from out of town. 
Also my SIL Sharon and her husband Jim. And of course my daughters and their boyfriends.
Today was Jim's birthday so we enjoyed some more cake. 
Busy long weekend here :) 

Hope you all had a creative day. 

Tracy :)


4 comments:

  1. Wow you have a full house this long weekend. enjoy them all. ours will be a quiet one I will try to do some crafting. Happy Civic holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy that Wayne didn't need another cast. Have a fantastic weekend with all the family, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fabulous weekend and glad that Wayne is doing OK. Great photos and enjoy more cake :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Wayne's clean bill of health!! Have a wonderful, fun filled, family weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)