Friday, August 29, 2014

Thanks card

It seems like forever since I have shared something creative here on my blog.
So today I will share with you this card I made this week :)





















I had received a wonderful package from Kathy of Canadianscrappergirl from YouTube, back in February and wanted to make her a card.
I told you I am always late and such a bad procrastinator, lol.

Besides the card base, everything on this card came from the winnings from her giveaway.
Oh I did use my label maker for the "Thanks" as I didn't bring letter stamp sets with me.
Can you believe this card took me the whole day (in-between walks) to make.
I am the slowest scrapbooker/card maker on the planet ;)

My plans for today, were to work on a card challenge and to, not only work on Tim's Tag for this month, but also for last month.
I feel like such a slacker :(

I think the late nights from early this week (I was up before 8:00am and bed after 2:30am) are getting to me.
I may be off for a wee nap on this rainy day.

I hope you all had a very Creative Day today :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. Love the use of the banner and newsprint paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the book text pp you used up top. The banner is cute too. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, Tracy, I'm sure it will be much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card and awesome plans for today and you can never have too many naps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks great! I love the color combo and the newsprint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and love the banner you created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little banner :) I'm pretty slow too. It took me almost two weeks to make my last card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cool card. Sorry I have been naughty about getting round to visit at times. Summers are so crazy busy...as you know too...right?
    Kids and grandkids leave tomorrow. We had such a great visit with them...off to see the salmon spawning run in the am as we pull out of camp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cool card! I love the banner.

    I get into scrapping and scrap fast and a lot in one big burst. But then I take really long breaks. So if you averaged out my time, I'd be super duper slow! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)