Monday, May 4, 2015

Layering embellishments

Some more layering on my scrapbook layouts…..I am really liking this ;)






















I had shared with you that on International Scrapbooking Day, my friend Lynne and I did some scrapbooking.
We completed 4 layouts each…just need some finishing touches.
Like photos ;)

We worked from the Crop & Create Goody Bag.
Which supplied all of the papers and embellishments (except for the ones I misplaced) with detailed cutting instructions.
If I remember correctly, I think this was from the 2013 event we went to.

The embellishment cluster I have shown in the photo is a bit different then what they had, as I had misplaced their tiny bag, so had to use one of my own and then I added the 3 hearts to it.

I will share the full layout in tomorrow's post.

I hope you all had a very Creative Day :)

Tracy

7 comments:

  1. Love how you've stacked your bits and bobs. Nicely done. Sometimes it is fun to let others like C & C guide the work so you can just enjoy the play and mix it up like you want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layering looks fabulous!! I love the stitching!! The hearts are awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay,more layering! Love it!! I made a last night :) didn't blog about it though. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layering looks terrific and will look great when you use it on a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the layering, looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)