Monday, February 27, 2017

Heather's 26th Birthday

Today is my daughter Heather's 26th birthday.
We celebrated her birthday with dinner out with the family.
Heather usually chooses sushi for dinner. We then all came back home for some cake.
She loves New York style strawberry cheese cake, as well as Strawberry custard cake. She can never decide which one she wants, so I get both :)

Heather loves the Gorguss Girl images.
She has loved them before they even had made them as stamps.
So every year I make her a card with one of these girls.
This is this years card :)





















It seems like forever since I have coloured.
I pulled out my Copics and coloured this one up..I really need to do more colouring, I am a little rusty.






















I like this little cluster I made.
I used a wood heart and coloured it up with my Copic, I also coloured up the birthday banner with a Copic marker...oh yes, and even the twine I coloured up.
Sure got some use out of my Copics this day :)






















Here is the inside of the card, as well as the envelope.






















Here are the colours that I used for colouring her up.






















I decided to follow a sketch and picked this one from Freshly Made Sketches


















Again, here is my finished card.
Kristy was questioning the paper choices I made as Heather is not a girly girl.
But once I had the whole card put together, I got Kristy's approval, teehee.





















I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Cute card!! Happy Birthday to your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Heather!! What a beautiful card!! I love the sweet image and the gorgeous papers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card for Heather. Nice job mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! And your coloring is not rusty at all! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! I love that little girl and your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty image and so beautifully coloured...I can only dream of using my Copics like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated Birthday to Heather. Your card is so sweet. I really like that dark rose paper, gotta get me some!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how PRETTY! Your card is beautiful and I love your coloring...

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card for heather looks fabulous I love the colours and your pretty design. You did a wonderful job of the inside of your card too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)