Thursday, April 20, 2017

Eva's Layout...page 2

This is the second page to "Eva's layout" I had shared a week or 2 ago.
I was waiting for a photo from my daughter, as she didn't like the photo I had used of her on here.
So all is perfect now, lol.
This is my great niece Eva and she is so cute.
Top photo is of me holding her, and the two beautiful girls holding her below and my daughters, Kristy and Ashley.

I love these papers by Bo-Bunny and will be using them again in the future that's for sure.
I will add the journaling later on.
It will be her birthdate, weight and such.






















As I had mentioned in my post of this first page, I had also purchased the chipboard pieces and punch outs to this collection.
The first piece of the banner cluster is from the punch outs and the other pieces I just cut out of the left over pattern papers and backed them with the brown cardstock.






















Love this word embellishment and the little one is fast asleep in the photo above.











Here are the 2 layouts together.
I have done a few single page layouts in my time, but being a 2 pager, it is hard to break the 2 page habit.











Are you a one page scrapbooker, or a 2 pager?
Let me know in the comments and your reasoning why, I would love to know.

I hope you all have a very Creative day :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Nice layout. I am mostly a 2 page layout & it's usually because of the story I am telling with lots of photos. I once did a project based on a scrap book idea & those were mostly 1 page layouts. I prefer 2 pages for flow & being able to use all the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO's and love those papers. Phew! I'm caught up. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a 2 pager as I like the pages left and right to co ordinate.
    Sometimes it is hard to get 2 pages though!

    Your pages are gorgeous. I love these papers and embellishments. They look great. Of course the sweet baby and family helps too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome - Layout - it is truly nicer in person!! I have to agree with Kristy, this is a great picture of her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty... I love this collection as well! hahaha... we seem to like the same things! :) It's such a pretty color combo... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout, papers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)