Sunday, April 2, 2017

Walking Dead Season 7 Finale

All I can say without giving anything away....I didn't trust those dirty buggers, lol.

















Tonights episode was pretty great.
I have watched the Walking Dead from day 1.
My daughters have read the comics long ago, but I haven't...yet.
This season isn't as exciting for me and for many others, who watch it.
I have to say I still love it....but besides the tears I shed in the first episode of this season, and the surprise of Sasha in this episode, the rest in between have been good, but not Great.

Let me explain.
I look forward to Sunday's purely for this show.
I  prepare for it, by watching last weeks episode, then watch the new episode after that we watch The Talking Dead.
Then my family all go to bed and I stay up and watch the new episode again.
This season I have only stayed up to re-watch it a few times.

Don't get me wrong, we still love this show.
We love it so much that We even have a marathon of this show (all seasons) at least once a year.

If you watch the Walking Dead...what is your opinion on this season?

Tracy :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a walking dead watcher...I tried as my son likes it but it wasn't for me. I love the way you prepare and how you make it a family thing. that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I can t read this post I am a few weeks behind , I will return to enjoy it this weekend after I catch up !! WARNING NO TWD talk at FNS PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't watched the current season yet, waiting for it to finish. Can't wait each week to watch - would rather binge watch :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)