Thursday, April 27, 2017

Say Cheese!

Remember from this last post "It's a Mouse Thing" that I had shared that I had picked up the Disney Magic Layouts kit from Crop & Create event.
Well here is another card I had made with some of the left over papers.
I am sure the background paper is from some of my scrap from another collection, but I wanted to use as much from this kit as I could.
I punched the banner on the top right with some mini punches I just think are so cute.
I also punched out a red heart and popped it on the lens of the camera.






















The inside of the card.
just some bits and pieces left over from the front of the card :)






















Onto My Day:
We are in the middle of a major ice storm.
Kristy wasn't confident driving to work, so I drove her.
It took the both of us over 25 minutes to scrape the ice off of my windows of my jeep.
I even had to get hot water to melt the ice a bit before I could scrape it off.
The rest of the jeep was still covered in a thick layer of ice.






















The ice was an inch thick in places.
























Even though it wasn't a nice day, it sure was beautiful.
























Even though the weather hasn't been the nicest, it sure was fun seeing others skating on the roads and skiing along the sidewalks today.
Put a smile on my face and warmth in my heart to see this today.

I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. OMG!! Look at all of that ice!! I could not handle that. Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that ice is so thick, I think I would have stayed home lol. Great card, what size did you make? You sure get a bang for your buck with papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Yes the news is full of the storm up "north" Thunder Bay very hard hit. Hoping everyone gets home safely. That storm is moving towards us but by the time it does, it will be serve rain, thunder & lightening . BLAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skating on the icy roads is what I call turning lemons into lemonade. LOL! Great card too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card - so cute - and yes that ice was a pain !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving me a message. It was hailing here today. Hopefully the spring weather is just around the corner! This cold nasty stuff has got to go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)