Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thank you English River Inn

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend :)
I made this card for Lois and Bruce, the owners of the motel. They let me use their Internet when we are at the cottage. So I made them this Thank you card.
I also took a cute picture of the two of them, but I had to promise not to put it on the net.

I used this cute C.C. Designs image.With a separate stamp of the brick wall.
I finally used my cloud punch. I forgot my distress inks at home, so I just edged the clouds with the chisel edge of my Copic marker.















I coloured both the cute girl and the brick wall with my Copic markers.
I fussy cut out both images, adhered the wall flat to the card, then popped up the girl with foam tape.
I also popped up the clouds with foam tape.





















The inside of the card.
I stamped this sweet birdie on the recipe/index card.















Onto My Day:
Wayne and I spent the day outside.
It was a beautiful day today. We put away the outside lawn furniture and packed up the trampoline.
Cut the lawn.
Then we went to Canadian Tire...hubby's favourite store :)
We also took a nice drive around town.
Drove to Hillcrest park and enjoyed the view of the Sleeping Giant. 















Stopped by the Marina to check out how many boats were still out, and checked out another view of the Sleeping Giant :)















We checked out the water park, also at the Marina. As nice as today was, I see it wasn't nice enough for the little ones to go swimming, teehee.
Then later after all the work was done, Wayne and I went out for supper :)
















I hope you had a creative enjoyable Sunday :)

Tracy :)

16 comments:

  1. que belleza muy linda tarjeta y hermosas fotos ☺♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very nice card that beauty and beautiful photos ☺ ♥
      Translated :)

      Delete
  2. Cute card! I love all the dimension on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Sleeping Giant is really cool! Your card is adorable. I bet they really appreciated all the work you did on it. They sound like very sweet people :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an adorable card!! as always your coloring is just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card and how you managed to really separate the backgroup from the top! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's beautiful! So detailed and I'm sure they will be delighted to get the thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was so sweet of you to make them a card :) I love it! I thought of you on Saturday when I picked up a stamp at Michael's. Hoping to post a picture of it soon! The pictures of the Mariana are beautiful! Its not quite time to put away our outdoor furniture things yet, maybe in November. I hope you and Wayne enjoyed your dinner together :) Mike made ribs for us, and sweet potatoes. Yum! I was wondering, which is better, the hot dog on the camp fire or from Canadian Tire? (I have a feeling I know what your answer will be...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card is great! That was so nice of you to make them one as a thank you.

    The marina is gorgeous. I love the sleeping giant picture!

    I'm glad Wayne didn't get another nose bleed so you were able to go out to dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card! And I bet they appreciated it :)

    I bet it's really hard to close the cottage each year. It really is beautiful up there :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Tracy - love the way you did the wall and popped up the girl, so pretty and love the photos:-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice card and great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The card is adorable, I always love your coloring. Terrific pictures too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)