Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Art Journal…Sneak Peek.

What have been doing all day you may be wondering…
I have been playing in my Art Journal, and having fun :)
Every 6 weeks or so, Caroline and I are coming up with prompts and doing a page in our art journals.
Caroline was finished hers a week ago…but I have to wait until the due date to actually do mine.
But in reality, I am not late as it isn't due until tomorrow ;)
I am editing my video at the moment, and it will take all night to upload to YouTube.
So I can share it with you all tomorrow :)






















I had to take a break from my page as Heather and I went to the show to see "Home"
Yes, my adult daughter and I love cartoons :)
It was a good movie, I have quite a few chuckles…and those that know me, won't be surprised that I even shed a couple of silent tears ;)

I don't know why I don't do more pages in my art journal and only do our challenge art pages????
As I really enjoy it….maybe because I have so many fun creative projects I love to work on as well ;)

I hope you all had a very Creative day today :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the whole thing!!! I don't know I don't do more pages either?? lol What is our next prompt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your whole page, Tracy! I've been giving a lot of thought lately to the fact that there are too many projects and too little time. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can `t wait to see your page:D

    Have a nice day.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far it's awesome. looking forward to the completion. I find just keeping up with the design team projects and my own cards it leaves little time to do anything else. I still want to try my hand at pocket letters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks awesome, can't wait to see all of it! I have quite the list of crafty projects, getting started is just my problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sneak!! Can't wait to see the whole thing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. There needs to be more crafty hours to a day!! Loved your art pages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andy took Emily to see Home in 3D, whilst Shannon was away - they enjoyed it too :-) Love the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)