Monday, April 27, 2015

Treat bags

I made some treat bags for my friends for the crop last weekend.
I love to make these….and since my daughters have been out of school for so long, I enjoy making them for my friends now :)
I just love these blank favour boxes….I have used them many times.
This time I decorated the whole box/bag with decorative paper, I stamped with "for You" stamp and then punched it out to make a tag.














I did a video…not only on these bags, but also share the contents of them :)
If you want to watch the video on my YouTube channel…..just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"
I hope you all had a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute, Tracy, and so thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely, Tracy! How sweet of you to make these for your friends! I have saved the video to my playlist and hope to watch it soon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy's Treats and little gifts are the best!!
    She always decorates them fills them with scrappy goodness adn usually Chocolate!!

    thank you Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome gift bags these are, and so thoughtful!! I know your friends loved them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)