Monday, April 20, 2015

Pocket Letters…the second set

I have to say that I am having fun with these Pocket Letters :)

I loved making this one.
I know, I said I was only going to use my old paper…but this is old, just not 15+ yrs old ;)
I had so much fun with my punches on this.






















I love the feminine look to this one :)
I thought it would fun to try and use the same paper in all of the pockets….well all but the centre pocket :)
I even used some punch outs that I had cut extras of and were in my stash.
I did use some of my newer supplies as well.


I made a video on these pocket letters and the goodies I put inside of them.
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel, just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"


Another rainy day here today….I hear maybe snow tomorrow?
Lets hope it was just a joke though ;)

I hope you all had a very Creative Day today :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Calling for rain here too tomorrow, hope it doesn't rain in the evening as I detest driving at night in the rain. Gorgeous pocket letters, I have a better idea on how to make them now, I was thinking too elaborate, simple is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! Lucky recipients. How fun that you personalized the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see you walk through and share your thoughts about the letter I got from you, Tracy! I adored my letter and I agree, after a few it definitely becomes less daunting and more fun to put them together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous and so fun, and each have their own little pocket of treasure! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are nice. I just sent my first one out this week, and received my very first one too. I find them a little time consuming but fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get on your blog Mel ?
      It says your profile is unavailable.

      Delete
  6. Ooh...you're doing pocket letters! I have it on my "to do very soon" list! The first one is lovely but the second one is GORGEOUS!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! It was great to hear from you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all look so amazing!! You did a fabulous job with them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)