Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Crafty shopping trip day one

Here are some of the goodies I picked up on our trip last weekend :)
First stop (after Cabela's) was Hobby Lobby.
I told myself I can't purchase paper or washi tape…oops ;)
But how could I not pick up this washi tape, its so pretty…and gold hearts…how could I not!






















We then stopped at Jo-Anns.
I thought this "Special Delivery" stamp set from Heidi Swapp, with the Christmas stamps, would look really cute on my Christmas card envelopes (when I get to making my cards that is).






















I picked the candles up from IKEA.
Ashley purchased a plant stand and Heather purchased a dresser…I wanted to grab a big item, but knew there wouldn't be enough room in the jeep for it all.

I ran into a Tuesday Morning.
I have heard such great opinions on these Precision pens.
I have looked all over for them, but could never find them.
So I was quite excited when I saw them :)
I have tried them out and they are great so far.
















I was a bit disappointed in what I had found all in all :(
If you have seen my previous crafty shopping trips when we go away, then you can see why I felt this way….but then again if you remember when I shared my messy room, you know I don't need anything.
But more to share tomorrow :)

I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new goodies, Tracy! I still need to make my Christmas cards, too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty good shopping trip for all. I'm behind making cards for friends, which are made assembly line all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the gold that's out right now! I have those same bags from Hobby Lobby :) I noticed some new punches at Joanns the other day too, an arrow one, but I passed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your goodies look awesome!! I love the Fiskars OX punch...gotta look for that on my next trip to Joann!! Have fun with them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having Washi tape envy!!! I walked around Joann's yesterday for an hour and couldn't find anything I liked. How is that even possible???????

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did find lots of neat scrapping stuff. I wish I was there shopping with ya.;) Great deals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful haul and I love those napkins! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Heidi Swapp stamps too and that punch!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)