Saturday, December 12, 2015

I hit the Jackpot

I hit the jackpot in Pine City Scrapbookers when we went through there :)
I just love this store/retreat.
It is one of the last Scrapbooking stores that I know of….I still have to travel 6+ hours and cross the border to get there….but it is always a treat when I do :)
















I picked up quite a few dies this time.
I have so many ideas for Christmas cards now, I don't know which one I will choose to make…yup, still haven't even started on those.
I thought those circle dies with the image in the centre were lovely and LOVE the one with the deer and how its antlers take up 1/2 of the circle.
Also can't wait to cut out those trees and teacups.

Onto My Day:
Being as it is the 12th of December, it is the day we put up our tree.
I know many of you mentioned that you enjoy putting your trees up early because you enjoy looking at the lights every night.
I am right there with ya.
There is just something so peaceful about looking at the tree lights in the quiet of the evening.
But I like the anticipation of the season, so that is why I like to wait till now to put up our tree.






















I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my!! You did hit the jackpot. I love, love, love that teapot die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great bunch of "stuff" love that teapot die and those circle ones are great too. I have the birch tree one, sad to say it's never been cut. since I haven't done my cards maybe I'll use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, nice hoodies. Your tree looks pretty! I am one who decorates early! But not before Dec.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should read goodies! Thought I corrected it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun putting your new dies to work, Tracy! Your tree looks lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what awesome goodies!! I can't find a store that sells good dies...I have to buy all of mine online. Your tree looks so gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like we, the creative types, can never have too many supplies. You never know what our mood will be, what we'll be wanting to create, etc. Lol Your tree looks beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful goodies and I love that tree, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)