Monday, February 1, 2016

Fauxbonichi journal flip for December 2015

A whole year documented in my journal.
Every day I wrote in this journal and played with stamps, inks, stickers and who can forget my much loved washi tape :)






















Looking back on my goals for December, I did awesome on getting over 10,000 steps a day...but majorly failed on my 1 can of Coke a weekend...you win some, you lose some.















I did a video sharing each day of December.
How I decorated my pages, what me and my family were up to and some art as well :)

If you would like to watch my video from my YouTube channel, just click on the link "Tracy's Treasures24"
It is so fun to go back on and read some of my enteries and look at photos, drawings or doodles I did on those days.
I am so happy that I kept up with it....even on those days or weeks that I was behind and had to play catch up.
So if you are wondering....yup, I am doing it again this year.

I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. How awesome that you were able to meet your goal of 10K steps a day!! I would be totally lost without my Fitbit!! And hey, after that many steps, you are entitled to a coke or two ;) Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journal looks awesome, Tracy, I can see why you enjoyed looking back at it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job on the journal, fabulous job and wtg for those 10,000 steps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's my favorite thing about keeping a journal, going back and reading then entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flip! And lol and leaving the house spic and span before you leave on a trip - we do too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)