Friday, May 13, 2016

Adhesives....Defunkified!!!

I tackled my adhesives and LOVE how it turned out.
Is it odd to be this excited about organized glue?!?!

















I had a mixture of different types of adhesives in this one drawer on my desk.
I like how they were close at hand...but a mess to just grab and go.
I kept my foam adhesives, double sided tapes, glue dots (or snot dots as I call them) and some of my ATG refills in here.











But you may wonder...where does Tracy store her liquid adhesive.
Well let me tell you...I kept them in a high cupboard behind my desk.
As you can see, I seemed to store more than just adhesives in there.













I had this container in there and was excited to see what treasures I had forgot about.
Turns out...it was clear packaging I had saved to make shaker cards, and recipes I will never make...I don't even like to cook!!
Now I have an empty container as I trashed what was inside.













I did a video in more detail....now doesn't that make you happy, teehee.
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel, just click the link "Tracy's Treasures24"
I do keep a small amount of adhesive in my working bin, but the rest is tucked away in these containers that easily slide out.
One container for each type of adhesive...liquid, double sided, foam and then my hot glue guns :)
I know you want to have one last look ;)


















I hope you all have a very Creative and organized day :)

Tracy :)

3 comments:

  1. Your adhesives look so fabulous all organized!! Mine are all tossed together in a bin...so disorganized!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, awesome! You have a wide selection of adhesives!! They look great! I throw all of mine in a bin ;) Great job on organizing yourself! It makes everything so much more civilized! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not odd at all, Tracy, looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)