Friday, June 3, 2016

My week in review

I will start at the beginning of the week. 
Monday would have been my mom's 70th birthday. 
She passed away in 2005 at 58.
To young. 
 Also on Monday and Tuesday I was informed by my lovely daughter Ashley that she needed my help to organize her basement. 
Here is her holiday decor closet all organized. 
I have other photos, but will share them in another post. 
 Wednesday I had some friends over to scrapbook.
I organized my new Specrtum Noir markers and sadly had to make a sympathy card for my friend (which I forgot to take a photo of). 
 
I left my friends for awhile to craft on their own as my friend needed me for a bit. 
My daughter Ashley and her husband sent my friend a decorative fruit basket. 
 
Thursday I went to a pretty awesome scrapbooking garage sale 
I also got some pretty exciting news... But that will be a post all on its own :). 
 And we are at today :). 
I worked on
My front flower bed....which should have been renamed my weed bed 
 It actually didn't take as long as I thought it would. But I'm sure my fingers and knees will be crying tomorrow. 
Here is my weed bucket...overflowing. 
 I have a few bleeding hearts growing behind my shed. Where no one can see them.
So I transferred them to the front here. 
I hope they take. 
 Now we are at the cottage :) 
It is suppose to rain all weekend. But no worries I brought plenty of fun things to play with. 
We also plan to do a bit of indoor painting if it rains. 
Not sure how much riding we will be doing this weekend, so went out as soon as we got here. 
 I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get some creating in :)

Tracy 😀

6 comments:

  1. You look very much like your Mom, especially the beautiful smile. Great loot at a yard sale and lovely garden. You must be like me and only make a sympathy when I need it. Enjoy your weekend at the cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom was so beautiful, Tracy. Happy birthday to her in Heaven. That decorative fruit basket looks absolutely divine!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great week! Your garden looks great now. Hope your weekend isn't too rainy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping the rain is staying away for you and you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a busy week. Keeping my fingers crossed that your bleeding hearts take to their new spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can come and do my gardens if you like :-) Cool day tomorrow, so going to be weeding :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)