Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Playing in the yard again.

I played outside again...it was a beautiful day. I wanted at find a cute "Welcome" sign.
I couldn't find one, but found this instead.....I just had to plant these flowers in it.


I used to have a wooden garden angel on my gate, that I had cut out of wood and painted. Sadly I don't have a photo of  the one I made, but it looked exactly like this one. But the weather aged her badly. 

Here is the flower purse on the gate with the flowers planted. 
I'm not sure if it is suppose to be used as a planter, but I did, lol. 
I know it's not meant to be hung up...but I did.
I usually do my planting on the ground.  
But my knees are so bad, I wanted to stand up to do my planting. 
I told my husband to keep our broken BBQ, as I thought I could turn it into a potting table. 
But in order to get to it.....more cleaning of the backyard was to be done. 
I will share that mess on a different post. 
Here is my potting table...for now.
I plan on cleaning it up better and prettying it up :) 
 I hope you were able to enjoy the outdoors and be creative today.

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. I sat out in the backyard but it was too hot to work. Your recycled BBQ looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag of flowers!! They look amazing!! So creative to repurpose the BBQ!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh tracy, ganz entzückend ist dieser willkommensgruss....
    ...big hugs auch von mir....*lach*
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth's comment via google translate :
      oh tracy , quite delightful this is welcome greeting ....
      ... Big hugs .... * laughs from me *
      ruth..chen ;-) )

      Delete
  4. The flower purse is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)