Friday, July 22, 2016

Happy birthday Ashley

Today is my oldest daughter Ashley's 27th birthday. 
Seriously 27!!!!
Where has the time gone?!?  
 
My Ashley is particular in her taste, and was so excited to receive these porcelain measuring spoons and mason style measuring cups. 
 Look how happy she is. 
Being pregnant, she doesn't like her picture taken. I don't know why she is beautiful and I love her baby tummy. 

We are all celebrating her birthday today, my FIL's birthday tomorrow and my birthday on Sunday.
And we are celebrating them all up here at the cottage. 
 
While I was out enjoying my evening walk in this heat wave, Wayne and the girls went for a swim in the lake to cool down. 
 
These are memories I cherish. 

I hope you all have a wonderful creative weekend. 

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. YUM!! That cake looks delicious!! Happy Birthday to your daughter Ashley!!Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake looks yummy, Happy Birthday to all three of you this weekend have a fab. time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Ashley!! The cake looks so delicious!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you and your family. I hope this is one of your best. And with a new addition coming, I know this will be. Yummy cake, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday, liebe tracy...
    da feiert ihr gleich drei geburtstage?....wie wundervoll, ich wünsche euch eine schöne feier mit viel spass...
    ...herzlichst ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is Ruth's comment via Google Translate:happy birthday , love tracy ...
      as you celebrate three birthdays ? .... how wonderful , I wish you a nice celebration with a lot of fun ...
      ... Sincerely ruth..chen ;-) )

      Delete
  6. Happy birthday to her!! The cake looks totally yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Tracy - hope that your day is celebrated as you wanted it with the presence of those you love & that they bring presents (col).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoping she had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)