Thursday, July 21, 2016

Mini Albums....Defunkified

Oh look another area organized.
Mind you I had done this one a few months ago, but just sharing now...oops.






















These are the mini albums that I haven't worked on yet.
They are all blank.
I know, I know, I never need to purchase another mini album in my life....but that doesn't mean I won't ;)
Looking at these shelves I see so much potential to create.

I did a video on what it looked like before and how I organized them.
I forgot to take a before photo...another oops.
If you would rather watch the video on my YouTube channel, just click on the link :)
"Tracy's Treasures24"


I hope you all had a very creative day :)
I stayed inside and cleaned all day as it was a bit to hot out do do much of anything out there.

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. liebe tracy, dein album hast du so toll erklärt....wundervoll...freue mich auch sehr über deinen lieben abstecher bei mir...
    liebe grüsse
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is Ruth's comment via Google Translate:love tracy , your album you explained that great .... wonderful ... am also very pleased with your dear detour with me ...
      Kind regards
      ruth..chen ;-) )

      Delete
  2. It looks great, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have a lot of unused or slightly used albums. They look very organized and handy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shelf for the mini albums looks very tidy. I have worked on a few mini albums but so far I have they mixed with my 12X12 albums - ummm another brilliant idea from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so neat and tidy!! Mine are stuffed haphazardly on a shelf ;) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look so neat and tidy! You need to get busy and fill them up niw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realize now I should have just been doing everything you are doing to defunkify too from the beginning when you started. Keep at it, you are inspiring me to at least do some!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)