Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Crop & Create's Goodie Bag

When I went to the Crop & Create event we all received this awesome goodie bag.
Look at all of these great products!!!
That fox is adorable...and I LOVE that deer head sticker as well....and how about those wood pieces...okay all of it is pretty great.

















Not only did we get this awesome goodie bag, we also got one of their magazines!!!!
How great is that!!
I love a good scrapbooking magazine and "Scrapbook & Cards Today" is a great one :)






















Catherine knows that I hold crops in my home, so she also gave me their Creative Cards magazine to give out at my crop.
How sweet is she!!!






















Already looking forward to next year :)

I hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's more than a goodie bag - that's a complete kit. How fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome goodie bag and so nice to have a hand out for your next crop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That is an awesome goodie bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome goodie bag! Have fun with all that stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fox envy! How kind Catherine was/is. Have fun playing with all those goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was awesome! Can't wait to work on all the kits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful goodies and very generous sponsers! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)