Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Scrapbooking Crop and Tag Exchange 2018

Every Friday Night I have a night of scrapbooking and invite my friends to join me.
I also love to host a 12 hour scrapbook get together every so often.
So I hosted a 12 hour Christmas Party/Crop.
This was also a great time to swap our tags in our annual Christmas gift tag swap.
We have to make 3 tags for each person that wants to swap.

Here are my tags.






















I made mine super super easy this year.
I wanted to use a stamp set that I don't think I had used yet (I purchased it a year or 2 ago!)
It is a Stampin' Up stamp set and I really like it, so not sure why it took me so long to use it.
I used manila tags and stamped the image with a dark brown ink.
I then stamped the sentiment with the same dark brown in and then popped it up with foam adhesive.























I added some colour to this one.
I also cut this one down as it was going to have a lot of white space.
I used the pieces I cut off for the sentiment on the above tags.























I added some pop to this on as the red ornaments on the tree are red half back pearls.

















Party time.
I had 10 friends come to my party as well as myself..that makes 11.
I converted my husband's pool table into a large craft table years ago and it works awesome, but this year I had to add another table and a little area for me to accommodate everyone.






















Oh and we love to take selfies, teehee.
















Even though it was a 12 hour crop, everyone left  with an hour to go...so I was by myself at 10:00pm...but I wasn't ready to quit, lol.
See how I made this work area for myself...I loved it!!

I made a video on my tags and my Christmas cards...I used the tags I received and forgot to share them.
I hope you all have a very Creative Day.

Tracy 💗💗💗

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Tracy. I hope you & your family all enjoy the blessings of the season. Nice tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tags!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)