Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Sawyer's 4th Birthday and his Spiderman card

My oldest grandson turned 4 in Sept.
He is so cute, such a sweetie and so so smart.
He loves his cars and heavy machinery (like his grandpa). 























He also loves Superheroes.
So I wanted to make him a card similar to his little brother's Hulk card.
I found an image of Spiderman off of the internet and printed 2 up on my photo printer.
I also grabbed this halloween paper as it was perfect with this spider web on it!

















I fussy cut the image out, and then cut out the head and the hand from the second image.
I then popped up Spider mans head and double popped up the the hand.

















I enjoyed doing some virtual scrapbooking with my friend tonight...so not the same, but its the next best thing!!

I hope you all had a creative day.

Tracy
❤️❤️❤️


6 comments:

  1. Great job on the card and your grandson is so adorable!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card my friend! By the way, you have an oopsie in your title. 🥴🤪🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't find my oopsie...I had to get my daughter come and have a look....obviously I'm not a superhero follower, lol

      Delete
  3. Your card is perfect for a little superhero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of the cards you made for your Grandsons are so cute & what a great idea to print out to & fussy cut elements. Happy belated birthday wishes to Sawyer & Dawson.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the risk of repeating myself - A-dor-a-ble! Cute card too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)