I am still working on my coin envelope mini. I am working with the Steampunk paper. I am doing this a bit differently then I usually do, but I am really enjoying it.
One thing I realized about my creative side. It loves the night.
I have tried a few times to go down in the middle of the day and work on it, but I keep coming upstairs, more for distractions really. I need a drink, I check my e-mail, I chat to the family.
But once 7:00pm rolls around...... I am ready to rock and roll.
I received these two blogging awards.
I received the the Stylish Award from Myrna. She is so much like me. I could have wrote her list of things about her. She is awesome at making cards. And she is a fellow Canadian :)
I received both of these awards from Fairy Cardmaker. She is also a fellow Canadian, actually she is from the same province as me, Ontario, Southern Ont. Me I'm from Northern Ont. That would be about a 15 hour drive.
She is also a beautiful cardmaker.
Now the scary part. I have to post 8 things about me. Now I have done a few of these, so I will try not to repeat myself.
1. I am a picky eater. Not only the type of food I eat, but also in how I eat it. I was always the last one left at the dinner table.
2. I get obsessed about things. I can't let it go until I have perfected it or fixed it. Drives everyone around me crazy :)
3. I am the worlds worst speller. I have to look up everything, either on google or the dictionary. Or I ask my hubby and kids. I think they wonder how I ever graduated. I did get 100's in English :)
4. Creating is my passion. I think about it all through out the day and night. I even dream about it.
5. I love Zombie movies and End of the World type. I even dream about Zombies....nope they are not crafting, teehee.
6.I have many dreams in one night, and remember most of them. In a lot of them I am running away from people who are chasing me. And I can hide in the smallest places, like in between walls.
7. I have 2 dad's (had, my one dad passed away in Aug ). My dream was for them to both give me away when I got married. I came to realize that, that wasn't going happen. So we eloped.
8. I am insecure. I get anxious when I have to go somewhere new. Or meet new people.
Onto my day:
Kristy didn't have an exam today, so hubby and I took her out for lunch at Montana's.
Then we went to a few stores that she wanted to check out.
Kristy wanted to make supper tonight.
And when Kristy makes supper it is always Finn pancakes with strawberry sauce. Yummy.
I like to put the strawberry sauce inside the pancake and then roll it up and pour syrup on top. Are you drooling yet?
This is a NO NO in our home. No phones at the table. No texting. Actually this rule applies at all meal times, even when we are not at home.
I have been known to interrupt our guests even. If you come to our home for a meal be prepared to hear these words from me "No texting at the table", if you get a text.
Guess who the guilty part was....... Ashley.
Just cuz your pretty and give me that cute smile, you are not exempt, lol.
I have to say that she didn't text :)
After I took these pictures, the girls teased me that "I" was interrupting the meal by taking pictures, lol.
Leave it to them to turn the rules back on me, lol.
I hope you all had a creative Wednesday