Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Layouts, layouts rah rah rah

Are you getting tired of my scrapbook pages yet?
As you can see we do enjoy our food when we go away for a girls trip, lol
I love how the girls like to ham up for their photos, lol.
For the journaling (remember I wanted to get these pages done quick and no pressure) I taped the sides up and then drew on the lines. Then I pulled off the tape to have a nice clean edge. First put the tape on you pants to take away some of the adhesive so you don't rip up your paper.















Yup someone got me in the pictures as well, lol.
I was thinking that I was going to put something on that large pretty piece of pattern paper in the middle. Then I thought I was going to add something to those square blocks.
But I had to keep reminding myself to KISS (keep it simple silly,lol).















Here are Kristy's layouts.
She used such pretty papers and her photos are gorgeous.















Well except for the dirty ashtray of Sharon's. We tried to convince her to take that photo out, but she wouldn't, lol.















Onto My Day:
I kept waking up all night chocking with this cold of mine.
I had a sore throat yesterday, but thought it was maybe from the wood stove that heats up Sharon's camp. But nope, Kristy and Heather shared their cold with me, how sweet of them to share ;)
My hair and teeth are even sore. So I am thinking of jumping in a hot bath and relaxing tonight.

If you haven't checked out my last few days of posts, I had posted with my layouts from this weekend.
Hope you all had a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope you are feeling better. A nice hot relaxing bath sounds like a perfect remedy for a bad cold.

    I've really enjoyed your layouts. Again, the girls' pictures are amazing!

    And thank you for the tape/pants trick! I never thought of doing that, but its a great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're not feeling good! Great tip about the tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel well soon!!! Eat soup and drink lots of water. I like all the eating out photos. Looks like you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Feel better soon. Enjoying seeing youndo some layouts. Simple, yes, but they look great and what a sense of accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts, I am enjoying them....never heard of KISS but will have to keep that in mind

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love the sharing- not! Hope you feel better soon!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you are feeling better!

    you go girl! you are really doing awesome on your layouts! very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your straight lines, lol! Awesome layouts and pictures! Love that Kristy is still doing them too, what made Ashley and Heather stop Scrapbooking?

    Hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the designs!
    I am all about straight, linear, grid designs.
    Those are my favorite!
    And I always forget that tip about putting adhesive on your clothes first to make it less sticky.
    It would have saved my paper on more than one occasion!
    Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on all the layouts! You got a lot done. I know that feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Food can sometimes be the BEST part of any vacation/trip! If you want to just fill in the blank space, you add a simple title. It's still simple and yet serves a purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)