Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy 16th Rose

Today is our cat Rose's 16th Birthday.
She is sweet 16, lol.


















She is actually Heather's cat. They have the same personality too.
When Heather was in grade 2 all she wanted for Christmas, was a cat.
So Ashley and I went to the Humane Society to adopt Heather a cat.
She was quiet, while all the other cats were meowing and would stick their paws out of the cages.
Rose just sat there seeming to have no care in the world.
Plus she looked like Wayne's childhood cat Veikko.













When Ashley and I came home we rang the door bell, and Wayne made sure Heather opened the door.
The look on her face was priceless, it brought me to tears.
Which isn't hard to do to me.

Onto My Day:

I haven't been creating to much lately.
Not because I don't want to, but I seem to run out of time. Plus I have a test that I have to go for next month and I am kinda freaking out about it. They keep changing the date, or how I have to prep for it, but more on that another day, maybe.

Kristy's throat is really sore, so she stayed home from Co-Op today. She works around food, so I think the customers would be happy she did :)
She did go to school this afternoon though.
Then Heather and I went out.
Heather has been really wanting to try the new Dairy Queen's confetti cake blizzard. The girls went out the other night to try it, but it was sold out.
They had them in today, but it was too frozen to serve, ironic isn't it. We had to wait over an hour before they could serve it. So we ran to Chapters, Staples and Superstore to waste time in order for her to get it.
She did get it, and didn't like it too much, lol.

Hope you all had a creative Monday, and I hope to have a creative Tuesday ;)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. Hey there Tracy, Rose is so beautiful.
    Sorry you are getting stressed about the upcoming test, I would feel the same way. I hope you are able to get some crafting in tomorrow, I on the other hand will be working. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that work for the blizzard and she did. It like it? Disappointing. It sounds good....was it too sweet?
    Happy birhtday to kitty Rose! Love the story of her. As a gift. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy
    Happy Birthday Rose!!! and many, many more.
    She looks so sweet.
    Thinking of you and your test. You have a lot of people thinking of you.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such great comments.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable photos - love the box idea! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i just love the story of rose!! happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Rose! Our cats are such important members of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha after all that fuss to get the Blizzard it wasn't even that good! Darn! Happy birthday to Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty kitty. Good luck on your test. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Rose :) where is her card? Lol That's such a sweet story about Heather :) I hope Kristy is feeling better today. I've been wanting to try that Blizzard too! Now I won't, I'll stick with the Oreo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to Rose! I know the feeling of giving your child something they really want-those are the days I really love being a parent!! Hoping your Tuesday was creative-mine was...amidst a few tears.
    Hope Kristy is mending well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a very cute kitty. Don't do kittys at our house as Curtis is VERY allergic. His eyes start to swell up the minute there is one in the room with him. He knows as soon as he walks in a house if they have a cat.
    I hope Kristy's throat is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, happy sweet sixteen to sweet Rose! Our two cat sisters will be 10 years at the end of May. I can only hope that we will celebrate their 16th!

    Good luck with your test! I'm hoping it will turn out to the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet looking kitty and it sounds like she has a great disposition to go with her looks. I love the story of how you presented her to your daughter. I wish I could have seen her face.

    I've been in having quite the creative stride going on lately. I guess the mojo is finally kicking in.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday to Rose - May 14 is the best birthday (although I may be biased, as its mine!)

    That is very disappointing about the cake.

    I hope things go well with your test, it can be so nervewracking when they change everything on you, but I hope they settle everything soon.

    Well, I'm going to go finish playing catch up - I was away in the Caribbean last week with no internet access!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)