Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last of the layouts

Lets see if I can write this up and post this before we lose power.
We have had rain for the last 3 days. It is pouring rain and thundering right now.

Well here is the last set of layouts I did last weekend at the Girls May Long weekend.
Keeping with the theme of getting my pictures on paper and not over-thinking things, I am happy with the results.
This was on a girls get away when we went to Duluth a few years ago.
The girls wanted to photograph this beautiful old building. Turns out its their local high school.















I just turned the sketch on its side, easy peasy :)















Here are Kristy's layouts. She took the photos and printed them out right then.
















Beautiful photographs.















 Onto My Day:
I still have this cold and it is kickin' my arse.
My girlfriend Debbie invited me for supper last night. With the intentions of colouring and making some cards afterwards. Sadly, very sadly I had to cancel. I couldn't even breath and was blowing my honker every 5 minutes.
Today was my walking day with my friend Kelly. Again I had to cancel.
Today my cold has gone to my chest. So lets hope its working its way out, lol.

Thank you all for your sweet comments on my tag from yesterday. Also for commenting on my layouts.

I hope you all had a creative Thursday.
I keep thinking it is Friday, but I think it is because of all the naps that I have been taking, lol.

Tracy :)

17 comments:

  1. I thought it was Friday for most of the day too! I hope you didn't lose power and that your cold is working its way out!

    That high school is gorgeous! I wish they all looked that beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty borders on your pages. Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. I hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you had a really productive weekend with the Girls. Great layouts.

    So sorry you aren't feeling well. Take care and remember the chicken soup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an an amazing school! Oh, to get to go there! :0)
    Hope that you can kick this cold right back! Feel better soon.... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts - love the photos, you've really done them justice! :D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get much better real soon. I have looked at all your layouts and they are all really great. Beautiful photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pages! Oh, amazing looking high school building in Duluth! You'd kind of expect Harry Potter to show up in class. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry your cold is interfering with things-- after 1 week mine is starting to break up! thanks goodness!! hope it turns for the better!

    love your layouts - you have really been rocking them!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rest up this weekend! Hope you get over that cold soon! So fun to see all of your scrapbook pages. You were really on a roll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool high school to go to, can you imagine? You got so much done, awesome!! You are right about Kristy's photographs, beautiful! I sure hope you get to feeling better soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That is their high school?
    You got some gorgeous shots of it :)

    I really hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry to hear that you feel so crappy still. At least you weren't sick over your scrapfest. THAT would really stink!

    On a better note, the layouts turned out great! I love the pictures of the old school. It kind of gives me the feeling of the Tower of Terror ride at Disney World. In fact, I'm going to try to remember to get this angle for a picture when we go in Oct.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful layouts! I hope you can get back to coloring soon :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos! Have a great weekend, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great looking layouts and awesome photos that Kristy took. Your girls are very talented. Hope your cold is doing better today. I better get with it and update my blog. Not much exciting happening this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pictures. I love the layouts-I'm with you, sometimes I just need to make the page already and not worry so much about the details. I hope you kick that cold soon-I had one last month that seemed to last the entire month. ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)