Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Whats on my work desk Wednesday

I have never posted a whats on my work desk post before.
Wow, challenges last week and posting a WOYWW this week. What will next week bring ;)
To see other crafter's desks check out Julia's blog

So here it is all in it glory.
Such a mess eh?















Oh you say you want a closer look?
Oh why the heck not, you have seen it worse. Yes Becky, it has been worse, lol.
I am trying to find a good way to organize my flowers.
My containers have shrunk over the years and the flowers are overflowing.
My goal was to use them up on projects before they got this bad. Ya, that didn't happen, lol.
So I have been separating them by colour to see what containers I could store them in.
I make most of my flowers, so I sometimes I wonder why I even buy embellishments.
So there you have it, my desk for this week.
















Onto My Day:
Heather and I went for a morning walk. It was a bit chilly but it was so nice to walk with my Heather bear.
Kristy was feeling a bit better today, so she went to both Co-Op and school.
Enjoyed a nice chat with a friend. My week has been so full of friends, I am so so lucky.
And like every afternoon, I enjoyed having Ashley come home from work to have lunch with me. Or should I say for me to make her lunch ;)

I hope everyone had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

18 comments:

  1. Tracy
    Thanks for sharing. I finally got around to clearing up my desk and I now have a foot square area to work on. lol
    Nice to have friends isn't it?
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving such great comments on my blog.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy
    Hope your week is going well. My desk is pretty messy right now. Might get to it tomorrow. Glad you got to spend time with your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear Kristy is feeling better! I've been a little under the weather too. I lowered my immune system by being so stressed out that I caught myself a little virus. Not too bad but it went from my sinuses to my chest and I have slightly lost my voice. How am I going to yell at my kids now!!!??? Sounds like you've had a fun couple of days. I think next week should be a TALDD2NJ2HDP day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (yay!) my work space looks like that at times too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, glad to hear Kristy is better. It was so fun to chat today. I needed to laugh and we cackle like old hens. Tee hee.
    Now you call this a mess? Really. This is mild compared to my desk at it's worse and honey it is clean at the moment. now the work area behind me not so much. LOL Hope the rest of the week is great, I know the weekend will be. Oh i like that container shrunk bit~ Nice try missy. LMAO.
    hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny how containers of all kinds seem to shrink. Your desk is so pretty, you have a garden on it. lol
    Thanks for commenting on my blog. Stay tuned for flowers. They are currently sorted by colour but I'm not sure I like it that way.
    Glad to hear your daughter is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooo many fun things on your desk tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, messy indeed. Lol! I'm so use to seeing it with the beautiful brown cloth over it, never knew that's what it looked like underneath. Ha! you have had such a friendly week, what a great feeling! Glad Kristy is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, just look at all of those fabulous flowers! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how fun! Love seeing those LO's hanging above :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks like lots of fun goodies on your workdesk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you hang the layouts! I need to get a bar up to do that. Mine get shoved in an Iris tote from Michaels until its full and then I reluctantly put it in a book. I need to appreciate my work more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Do you discover things you forgot you had? I do. It won't take you long to get it squared away at the rate you've been cleaning out the clutter lately.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooooh yeh...it's messy. That's great. Means 'stuff' happens there that's all.....lots of fun stuff.

    Vee
    23

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you have a whole lot of crafting going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your desk looks like mine. I'm soooo glad others are such free spirits... now doesn't that sound better than messy missy.... Have a great weekend. I look forward to your next post. Mary #171

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ouch, you got a bad link up over at my place so you haven't had many WOYWWers visit, shame...please play again next week! Nice to know I'm not the only one who has more flowers than I can use...although I must admit that I'm doing better than you, probably only have one lifetime's worth left !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your first WOYWW! I love linking up too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)