Friday, August 3, 2012

Company's Coming

 This seems to be the hang out place when family comes to visit us up at the cottage.
So I had asked Kristy and Blake if they could give it a good wash down before the family arrive, they did an excellent job.
Like the colour of our picnic table? I bet you can't tell who picked out the paint colour, teehee. 
















This is my baby nephew Dustin, and my baby girl Ashley ;)
I love that my girls are so family oriented.
It took a bit for my nephews to warm up to us though.

















See how we got them to warm up to us....bribing them with candy ;)
This is my cute nephew Tom, with my youngest baby Kristy.
















Also there was a "Red Moon".
It was pretty neat. It looked better then my photo I can tell you that.





















The day was mostly spent waiting for the company to show up and then sitting around chatting the rest of the evening, even though it was pretty cold outside.
No matter how cold, how hot or if its raining, everyone figures we have to stay outside.

Hope you all had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. looks like a wonderful time! family is the best!! and what awesome photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls, as always :) Great picture of the moon. You've been missed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great moon...love the picnic table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love having family to visit. Sounds like yours was great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love having family visit! Seeing as I am catching up backwards, I know that you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nephews are adorable! It is so nice that your daughters enjoy hanging out with them and are so family oriented! It sounds like you had a great day with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)