Sunday, August 5, 2012

Family Fun

This is what we did a lot of the day today.
I love to quad :)
Here is Jim (my BIL), my Hubby, Kristy and Ashley. They had all just come back from a quad ride.
Little Tom was quite curious but did not like the sound of these machines. At first he called them monsters, until someone told him they were ATV's. Then he was correcting us when we called them quads, lol.
He wouldn't even go near them when they were turned off.















This is my step-mom, Doreen, and Ashley, Heather and Wayne.
Grandma Bray hates cell phones and computers, but she loves to read and learn about new things.
We were wondering about all the chipmunks we have around our cottage, and wanted to find out how many young they have.
So Ashley googled it. Grandma seems interested with the cell phone and Internet now ;)




















 I was wondering what the heck Ashley was doing here.
She was making a blanket out of her hair to be able to see her phone, lol.




















My dad can be such a character.
Kristy was trying to get a photo of my dad and I.
He kept making funny faces, cocking his hat to the side and sticking a cigarette in his mouth.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, lol. 















We finally were able to enjoy our night camp fire :)
I love, love, love camp fires.
I have been known to prop two chairs together and take a nap in front of the fire pit ;)
















I hope you all had a creative Sunday and enjoyed time with your family :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Such great pictures of your family. I know you had a wonderful weekend :) That last picture, of the fire with the lake in the background, is awesome. So happy for you that you were all together this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tracy looks like fun fun time up at that cottage... It's so pretty, seems like a cozy place to get away and hibernate. Are you in the wilderness where they are bears and crocodiles in that lake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a beautiful place, and yes it is in the wilderness. Bears, moose, deer, wolves and chipmunks.
      But no crocodiles, teehee.

      Delete
    2. Ok now...watch out for those crocodiles...teehee

      Looks like you had buckets of family fun...that is the best kind. What would we Canadians do without our camping and campfires! We have to use a propane fire as Shuswap lake is in the edge of a semi arid area. Next spring I want to surprise hubby and get a firepit circle built and have the propane line run in to it. Then he won't have to hump the propane bottles anymore. I can get a 500 pound tank and they just come and deliver each month.

      Delete
  3. I lvoe campfires too! We had one last night for the kids and it ended up being just dh and I toasting marshamallows! The boys were busy int he pool and the girls had showered and did not want to get smoky. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the family that plays together stays together - right! looks like a wonderufl time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love campfires too! Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)