Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fun Treats

I said I would share what Heather and I bought on our little shopping spree.
Well this is what I bought :)
I love this album, and this saying.
Also the inside page protectors are the same black ones that I had used in my Project 365 last year. I was pretty pumped to have found this :)
I also picked up this pretty paper pack....like I need more paper, teehee.















I bought this for Heather.
It is a mirror shaped like a telephone booth you used to find in London. As soon as I saw this I knew she would fall in love with it as well. Her (and my) dream is to go there one day.
Not sure if you can tell from this photo but it is a beautiful red/burgundy colour :)





















Before I saw the mirror, Heather was debating on getting this bike or some book ends that where huge cogs.
She chose the bike. She freaked out when I told her it was my treat. I love to be able to do that every once in awhile :)
I think I will go back and get her the book ends for Christmas though ;)















Onto My Day:
We woke up early as we headed to the cottage this morning. I know we usually leave after Wayne comes home from work. But I wanted to get some more work done before we left and he still had some things to do. I did bring my work here with me.
We are going to have a very busy weekend as my brother David, his wife Amanda the my 2 baby nephews Tom and Dustin are coming up tomorrow with their trailer. So is my dad and my stepmom with their trailer. And my SIL Sharon and her hubby Jim, they are staying in our guest trailer.
So exciting :)

So today I did some bookwork, hoping to put my nieces letters together she wanted me to do for her wedding cake table. Also if I'm lucky I would love to get a bit of my camp journal done.
Long list, but I napped on the way up and then took a 1/2 hour nap later in the afternoon, so I should be good to go for a while, teehee.

I hope you all had a creative Thursday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. Have a fun weekend with the babies! I saw one of those cool mirrors in Nelson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend with all the company. It's a long weekend up there, isn't it??. Cute mirror and bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome purchases! Love that you got the bike for Heather and are going to maybe pick up the book ends for her too, what an awesome mom :) Hope you enjoy your family filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some really cool new goodies! That bike is AWESOME! Heather must have been so excited! I love when my mom says that, it makes whatever you bought even more special!

    I hope you have a great time with your family this weekend. It sounds like an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the album,really beautiful:):):)
    Love the mirror too so fun:):)And the bike is nice and cute,lovely colour:)
    Wish you a lovely weekend,hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful album!!

    have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mirror is awesome! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool mirror!
    I want to go there someday, too.
    It's on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the treats Tracy! Have a wonderful weekend! The London phone booth is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That red album is fab but that telephone booth mirror is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The album looks pretty. I love the telephone booth mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderfully productive shopping trip! Love that phone booth mirror. We always need more paper. Have a great weekend with your family.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG!I love the stuff you bought! That mirror is awsome! That paper pad is my all time favorite paper for ever and ever. I never tire of it. I have two 6x6's and the 12x12. I may go and get another 12x12 before its all gone just to hoard it lol. Wow, what a crazy weekend you've got going on. I have a funny feeling there will be no work getting done, but I hope lots and lots of pictures. Hopefully I can convince my husband to go to Jamaica next year for my cousins wedding. It's going to be like a family reuniun for my side. So far I'm going by myself :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the things you picked up! The book is a great color for you! ;) The paper looks gorgeous and I'd be squealing to get the mirror and that awesome looking bike! You're such a sweet mom for thinking about getting the cogs for your daughter. She'll be squealing again. hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)