Tuesday, August 7, 2012

In the name of LOVE

I did get to create a bit over the weekend.
We were out at camp on Thursday, so I put these together that evening before the family came out.
My niece asked me if I could make these for her wedding.
Of course I was honored to have been asked.
She is getting married next weekend :)















 Maybe this photo shows the paper a bit better.
She picked out the letters and the papers.
I adhered the paper on the letters, then sanded the edges to make them smooth, so it looked like part of the words, just like how I make my mini albums.
Lastly, I painted the edges of the letters.
I can't wait to see them on the wedding table. What she has planned for these are so special.
I will share that after the wedding.















Here is the back of them. I like to make the back of my projects just as pretty as the fronts. I think it may be from when I used to x-stitch. I was obsessive with having my stitches look just as good as the front..notice I don't x-stitch anymore, lol.















Onto My Day:
I worked most of the day today. I was just having a heck of a time balancing, grrrrrr.
I also ran out and did some errands.
That's about it for my day today :)

I hope you all had a creative Monday :)

Tracy :)

22 comments:

  1. Awesome looking letters. I have made plenty of these too. They look so cool!!!! Sorry you were having such a hard time balancing the books today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The letters turned out really well! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These letters are awesome! I can't wait to see what she does with them at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's Love got to do with it, got to do with it! :p
    Good job on the lovely letters, I'm sure your niece will love them.
    Sorry, I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty, front and back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I did the same project for my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those letters! You did a great job with them - wish I had thought of that for my own wedding! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! Please share wedding photos -- I'm sure these will add a special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these letters are really gorgeous and I love the colour,:):)And wonderful idea for the wedding.:)
    Hugs Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, Tracy!
    They look amazing.
    Can't wait to hear the story behind them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fun! Such a great project and would be fabulous decoration for a wedding. Your niece has a good eye! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty, can't wait to see what she does with them. I love that paper on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are so pretty! I would love to see how she uses these.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! How sweet to get to do that for your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  15. sooo pretty, they would be beautiful exposed in a living room

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely letters....and they can use them in their home too! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know how tedious it can be to cover those letters, but I'm glad I'm not obsessed with doing the back. LOL! It takes me long enough to do the fronts, let alone the backs too! I can see why they would need to be in this case though and they look very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The letters are great. How sweet for you to do that for her

    ReplyDelete
  19. These turned out beautiful! I can't wait to see what she has planned for them. So sweet of you to make them for her, but I know you would do anything for just about anyone ;) Hope you balanced, or are close to it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful and they will be stunning at the wedding. I can't wait to see. I have some new projects too. More on the way. yes, a busy pea I be. LOL
    I used to cross stitch too and was the same wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! great minds huh?
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)