Monday, August 13, 2012

My creative Getaway :)

On my way to my  Creative weekend get away :)
This is the week every year, my friend Debbie and I rent a cabin on lake Superior and make cards or scrapbook while enjoying the outside hot tub and a nice long hike up the mountain.

I just phoned and Cathy (the owner of Mink Mountain) told me that we can get into our cabin early. Check in is usually at 4:00, but because we go every year sometimes twice a year, that she started on our cabin first :)
I am in such a rush that I wasn't even able to retake this photo to take me out of it, lol.
This photo is just of my scrapbooking supplies, not my clothes or my food, lol.
Do you think I brought enough....I am going from Monday to Thursday morning ;)
















Not sure if I can post or check out blogs as there isn't internet unless we go to the Main office.
So until then enjoy your week. I know I will be enjoying mine :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. That'sa lot of stuff! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL just a typical crafter. Takes everything but the crumbs on the floor and the kitchen sink. Or did you pack that? LOL
    tortured ~ LOL,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun creating. You never know what you might need, so take it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an absolutely fabulous time. Lucky you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are taking just the right amount of stuff!!! :) Have fun! Can't wait to see what you create this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is definitely the perfect amount of supplies for a Monday - Thursday trip! You don't know always know exactly what you will need, so I always like to bring more!

    I hope you are having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracy, I know you'll have a BLAST!!!!! Can't wait to hear all the fun stories and see the amazing cards you make! Beware of rashes though! Lol, Lol!!!!! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He he he, I was asking myself "did she remember to pack herself some clothes?" before I got to your comment that this was just your scrapping stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)