Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Folk Art Raggedy

Last August my friend Debbie and I went for our yearly creative getaway.
We made quite a few cards, but didn't get around to actually colouring the images.






















Last Tuesday, I went to her house as we decided it was time to colour these babies up ;)
I coloured this cute little folk art raggedy ann image with my Copics.

















Here is the inside of the card.
As always I used my index/recipe cards to write a message on.
I also used left over papers from the front of the card. Best way to use up your scraps :)

















Here is another look at this sweet image.
The image is from Close To My Heart.






















I am so excited as I am attending the two day crop for Crop & Create this weekend.
My plan was to start to pack for it. That didn't happen.
My friend Lynne came by for tea this afternoon.
Then I went with Kristy to the jewellery store to pick out a ring, as they couldn't repair her other one.
Went driving with Heather.
I then got a text from Ashley if she could come over for supper....which of course I was happy to see her and fed her left over turkey dinner ;)

I hope you all had a creative Tuesday :)
I'm off to enjoy the new season of The Biggest Loser :)
Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Tracy! You're going to have a fabulous time at Crop & Create! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are being so good getting all those images colored up. I understand why Ashley wanted to come over for leftovers! Great plan on her part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty card!
    I hope you have a good time on your getaway.
    I just signed up today for my annual weekend scrapbook trip, but it's not til February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image and beautifully coloured. love all the pink too. Have a fun time on the weekend. It will be a creative Wednesday, I coloured three images Tuesday now to make cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute is this raggedy! awesome coloring. love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is so cute! how fun that you guys made a bunch of cards to color later! and your index card inside is SO PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So that's where you went on your play date! I love the way your card turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is fantastic. Love how you colored that image. And as always, love how you decorated the inside of the card. Looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol, I *thought* I recognized that image! ;0) So slow here I cannot see the finished card yet! :0(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, I love the image and the wonderful papers. Enjoy your weekend crop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved this card, congratulations for your art - from Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember when you made these! The coloring looks great!

    I hope you had a great time at your crop! Well, I guess I'll find out in a few minutes because I am so far behind!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)