Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I had a colouring playdate ;)

Me and my besties had a play date today :)
And yes I do always buckle them up for safety ;)
I went to my friend Debbie's to finish colouring the images for the cards we made, back on our girls get away.






















We each coloured one image and started a second one, but then I got a phone call from Ashley, telling me she was stranded.
She went to Safeway and picked up her groceries, and her/my jeep wouldn't start.
Ashley kept apologizing as she knows Debbie and I don't get together very often and she didn't want to be a bother.
What a sweet girl.
I (of course) went to pick her up. Thankfully her jeep started when I got there.
So I suggested she go to her work and pick up what she can do at home, just in case the jeep isn't on its best behaviour tomorrow morning.
So I followed her to work, then back to her house. I also helped her put her groceries away.
I guess the jeep needs to be taken to the doctor...hope the bill isn't too high for her.

I am so excited as tomorrow I head off on my trip over the border :)
I found another scrapbooking store and also a stamp store on our travel.
I just hope they are open :)

I hope you all had a very creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lot of fun on your trip. Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. my. goodness that is a lot of markers! But I know you put them to good use. :)
    And you are such a great mom!
    Have a safe and fun trip tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool collection of markers you've got there! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun shopping and travel safe. Buy lots of yummy goodies! Glad you were around to rescue Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip and don't spend too much :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm playing catch up, wow what a good collection of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A play date sounds like fun!

    I hope the Jeep didn't wrack up too much of a bill at the doctor!

    I don't blame you for buckling up your colors! I'd be so afraid I'd stop short and they'd fall and get all out of order! I also used to buckle up my textbooks in college. Mostly because they were so heavy that the car would make loud beeps alerting me that my passenger hadn't buckled up for safety!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)