Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm giddy with happiness.

And it doesn't take much to make me happy ;)

Remember this card I made a few months ago?
I was pretty happy to see that I made the top 3 on the "a Die for a Sketch Challenge" http://adieforasketch.blogspot.ca/2013/09/winner-and-top-3-challenge-no-15.html   :)















Another pleasant surprise was to see my mug on the "Tim Holtz blog".
I visit his blog once a month to check out his tags, but when I saw he had a post on Scrapfest 2013, I wanted to check it out.
When I saw my photo I kind of got a bit excited. It was later in the evening when I saw this and Wayne was sleeping, but Heather and Kristy were awake :)
So I shared my excitement with them.....for some reason they weren't as excited as I was...I think I heard them mention "mom's so cute", lol.

Oh, you can't see me....I'm the one on the far right, leaning in to get a better view of his work.
I know I'm pathetic aren't I, lol.
This photo was from his blog...I just cropped it, so you could see me better, lol.






















Onto My Day:
I spent most of my time at home, as I had a silly migraine today.
My friend came over for some tea and a visit.
The girls kept bugging me to go for a nap. But that is not fun, so I went to my scrapbook room and cleaned up a bit.
I also received a couple of awesome phone calls from two of my great friends :)
Migraine is now gone and I am so happy about that :)

I hope you all had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

19 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on being featured! Too cool to see yourself on Tim's blog! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your top 3 with that adorable card and how cool to see your pic on Tim's blog!!! I'd be giddy as well

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have reason to be giddy!! I would LOVE to see Timmy in person! It's on my bucket list :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable Tracy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on Top 3! And ya, I would be so excited to be in that photo too. Or just to even be there! Can you imagine if we were there together! We would be arrested for stalking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the top three win, your card is awesome. I would have been excited to see myself on Tim's blog too, I can almost see the girls rolling their eyes lol. some just don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is beautiful and congrats on top 3!! and i too would be so exicited to see my photo on tim's blog!!! i picked you out right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well deserved honor for your card! b I think any crafty person would be excited to see themselves on Tim Holtz's blog.....how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations again, Tracy! :o)
    How fun to see yourself in the photo on Tim's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fabulous day (minus the migraine)! congrats on the top 3 and your tim holtz photo! don't worry, WE are excited as you are! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, how cool is that?? You are so cute :) glad your migraine is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you kidding!!? You have every right to be giddy on both accounts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! love the photo of you and Tim :-)) Your card is fabulous and congrats on the top3!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so AWESOME Tracy! I would be jumping up and down with excitement! You must scrapbook this!
    I need to go check out his blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would totally be squealing with joy if it was me- and then pestering everyone in my family to look at the pic. ;) They would likely give me the same reaction your girls did. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cool for you!! I totally get the family reaction - mine think I am cute at what excites me - and batty , too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Migraines are the worst, I love that you didn't let it get you down :)

    ADORABLE card as usual :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)