Friday, October 11, 2013

Last of the trip

Made it home safe and sound.
Enjoyed LOTS of laughs, some fun shopping and too much rich foods. 
Can't wait until our next trip :)

On our way home we stopped off at Miller Hill Mall for the best coney burgers I have ever had. 
Yes, I eat them with a knife and fork, lol.
We also stopped at Hobby Lobby and I picked these cool stickers up at Michaels. You know how I enjoy my zombies ;) 
I also picked up the smaller containers for my wood stamp storage. 
Printed off eight coupons and used them all, I'm sneaky, lol

I will visit you all, tomorrow when I am on an actual computer with a good Internet connection, and not my phone. 

I hope you all had a creative Friday :)

Tracy

9 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great trip to the U.S. and great idea about the coupons and now you can show us how they work with your wood mount stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good trip and how the devil did you manage to use 8 coupons - good for you!! Have a great weekend and Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you are having an awesome trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, that burger looks good! And I am reducing red meat right now so it looks extra good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and your zombies! Those were made just for you. :) I'm drooling over that burger. Looks so yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The zombies are a hoot! I paged back and you had a fun trip with some great shopping scores. I just love the .shopping in the USA...so many choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zombie stickers??!! How awesome!! I had a chili cheese dog tonight and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What will you do with those Zombie stickers? 0.o

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zombie stickers! That is so cool!

    I really want to know how you got to use all 8 coupons! Michael's here is always so strict!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)