Friday, November 1, 2013

FNS and 30 Grateful Days

Tonight is Friday Night Scrapbooking :)
I am going to work on my second 2 page layout from my kit.
I will probably be working on it for most of the weekend, okay...lets get real, the whole week as well, ;)

















I am doing a Thankful Challenge.
I have heard of a few of these going around.
The one I am following is on Instagram and is it #30gratefuldays.


What I am going to do is take a photo every day of something or someone I am grateful/thankful for. At the of the month, I plan to make a mini book.

Today I am Thankful for my husband Wayne.
We have been married over 25 years and dated 5 years before that.
He has been with me through so much and has always been by my side.
When I am sick, he doesn't leave my side.
When I make a silly joke, he laughs.
When I am feeling yucky, he tells me how beautiful I am.
When I go crafty shopping, he encourages me ;)
How can I not love this man :)
Even though this isn't the best photo of him...I look pretty good, lol.























I hope you all had a wonderful creative Friday :)
What are you Thankful for today?

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Lucky! I love when they think we are beautiful when we look like shit. Great things to be thankful for. I'm thankful for my Halloween packed away and a clean house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a wonderful, creative evening scrapping away! Your Waye sounds a lot like my Curtis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Wayne soun ds like a great guy!

    Hope you are having fun crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One lucky lady and an even luckier man! Enjoy your weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's going to be a great mini album! Glad to hear you're making more layouts! Have fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a wonderful evening with your goodies:D

    Lovely photo too:D

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lmao, that's all that matters, that you look good and he gets that which is why you're still together!! Ha! I love that it takes you a week to complete a layout ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome photo of you! (what counts, lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pic of you and your Hubs...wish you many more years of happiness together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photo, I like that idea of a picture a day for a mini book although I don't scrap it sounds like a super idea. I'm thankful for my daughter she is one in a million.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the idea of #30gratefuldays I'm a little behind, but its not bad if I play catch up, right?

    The mini book idea is awesome!

    Wayne sounds like a fabulous husband! Especially the part about encouraging the crafty shopping.

    Hope you had a great time at Friday Night Scrapbooking and got to work on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, you guys are awesome! I know what ya mean except the encourage you to shop, but hubby doesn't tell me not too! ;)
    Hugs,Pea

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)